Friday, January 28, 2011

You're the Cream Cheese Theft



At Residence, there are hardly any health choices, and let alone something that will fill you up. For me, I am a health nut and I need as much nutrition as possible, coming from good sources. One thing I do is eat 12 grain bagels, and I never get cream cheese, just use the honey I have in my room. The only time the cafe ladies ask me for it is when I go near the fridge where the cream cheese is. However, since I get the same thing all the time, almost all don’t ask me if I want cream cheese. Besides, the bum that works at night. She watches me go straight to the bagel making device(not near the cream cheese at all, cream cheese is literally beside her) I walk up to her, with my 2 bagels. She asks “Cream Cheese?”. I politely respond “No, not today thank you.” Than, she accuses me and says that I stole cream cheese. I patiently but forcefully stated that I did not. Than she says “I was just testing you”. “What?!” I respond. Grabs my card from my hand and swipes it to purchase it and yells next!!! All I was thinking was, What an asshole.


No comments:

Post a Comment