Thursday, January 27, 2011

Creepy Guy Wheels in the Elevator


I know I am not the best wheeler, but I totally saw the most pathetic wheeler the other day. I could not make this up! Myself, this blonde girl on my floor(who was holding a lot of bags) and this blonde girl in tight workout clothing, we are all in the elevator. As we were about to head up from the “main floor”, this guy with a unibrown, dirt beard, dirty clothes, smells like shit comes in the elevator. “Hey there” As he smiles at the girl in the workout clothes. Totally got awkward but then we got to her floor. So, as he was about to say something to her again, she basically ran out. But as she ran out, he made it sooo obvious he was checking her out. He looks at the other girl and says “Nicccceeeeee. Oh! don’t drop those bags if you know what I mean” he said it with the cheesiest smile. Then the elevator stopped at his floor, and as he leaves, he totally did the corny catch ya later to her. I started to laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment